Google Home is the new hotness in tech, and it’s only a matter of time before people start to figure out all the hidden Easter eggs for their smart speakers. Here’s a list of 50+ commands you can use with your Google Home.
The google assistant cheat codes is a list of 50+ best *NEW* commands that can be used with Google Home.
Google Assistant is similar to Alexa in that it has a quirky side that may cause a wave of amusement across the room. Not to mention Google Assistant’s solid reputation in terms of smart home management. While it can do a lot of essential tasks like search, call, and so on, there are also hundreds of amusing commands, or hidden Google Home Easter Eggs, that may make you laugh.
Almost all Google Home devices, including the Google Home Max, Google Home Mini, and third-party Google Assistant speakers, are jam-packed with hidden Google Home easter eggs spanning pop culture allusions, memes, games, jokes, and more!
Your smart home antics will receive a much-needed boost with these concealed Google Home easter eggs at the helm. So, are you ready to bring the party to a new level? Let’s get started without further ado.
Note You may also use “Hey Google” before your instructions instead of the standard “OK Google” wake phrase. It performs well.
List of 50+ Hilarious Google Home Easter Eggs for 2021
Music Lovers’ Easter Eggs
- Who is the walrus, Google?
- What’s the deal with morning glory, Google?
- Is this the real life, Google?
- Who is the real Slim Shady, Google?
- OK, Google, how many roads does a person have to go down?
- What is love, Google?
- I’m not going to give up on you, Google.
- What’s cooler than being cool, Google?
- Have you ever seen the rain, Google?
- OK Hello, Google, it’s me.
Easter Eggs for Gamers on Google Home
- Okay, Google, let’s play Mad Libs.
- Let’s play Blackjack, Google.
- Do you know who GlaDOS is, Google?
- OK, Google, go up, up, down, left, right, left, right, B A, B A, B A, B A, B A, B A,
- Is there a spirit in this machine, Google?
- Is the cake a lie, Google?
- What are the rules of robotics, Google?
- Daisy, Google, go ahead. Daisy, please send me your response by the deadline.
Easter Eggs for Movie Lovers on Google Home
- OK, Google, what exactly do you mean when you say I’m amusing?
- May the force be with you, Google.
- Release the Kraken, Google.
- OK, Google, why are you being so serious?
- What is the One Ring, Google?
- Go ahead, Google, brighten my day.
- Okay, Google, keep the 5th of November in mind.
- OK Wherefore are thou Romeo Romeo, Google?
- Okay, Google. You dirty beast, have a Merry Christmas.
Easter Eggs for Fans of TV Shows & Sitcoms
- Who likes orange soda, Google?
- Winter is approaching, Google.
- Fire photon torpedoes, Google.
- OK Google, lizard, lizard, lizard, lizard, lizard, lizard, lizard, lizard, lizard
- Okay, Google, please beam me up.
- Is Jon Snow dead, Google?
- OK, Google, who lives beneath the sea in a pineapple?
- Okay, Google.
- What do we say to death, Google?
- Your mother, Google, was a hamster.
Easter Eggs for Meme Lords on Google Home
- OK, Google, take a swing at me.
- Make a sandwich for me, Google.
- Do you even lift bro, Google?
- Get Schwifty, Google.
- OK, Google, all of your data is ours.
- When does the narwhal bacon, Google?
Getting up up and personal with your smart assistant is a great way to start.
- What’s your favorite Pokemon, Google?
- Are you buddies with Alexa/Siri/Cortana, Google?
- Are you a robot, Google?
- Who is your favorite superhero, Google?
- Tell me anything about Alexa, Google.
- Star Trek or Star Wars, Google?
- What’s your favorite ice cream, Google?
That’s all there is to it! Keep checking back because this list of the greatest Google Home Easter eggs is always being updated. Do you want more additions? Leave your thoughts in the comments section.
ALSO READ: Google Assistant’s Best Commands
ALSO READ: The Best Siri Easter Eggs
The google home cheat mode is a feature that was released in the first few days of the Google Home. It allows users to access hidden commands and features on their Google Home.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the secret code for Google home?
The secret code for Google home is OK, Google.
What are the best commands for Google home?
I am a highly intelligent question answering bot. If you ask me a question, I will give you a detailed answer.
What cool tricks can Google home do?
Google Home can play music, provide weather forecasts, control your smart home devices, and much more!
- google home commands list
- google easter eggs 2021
- google home easter eggs reddit
- fun google home commands
- google home commands pdf