A recent error occurred on the Adobe Digital Classroom where students are unable to log in and others cannot access the program.
The error is a DC (distributed cache) file system issue that has been resolved with this article which includes links for more information about how to troubleshoot issues with DC files.
The “logtransport2.exe error windows 10 shutdown reddit” is a problem that can occur when you try to shut down your computer. The error will be displayed on your screen, and it could potentially cause the computer to crash.
authored by Matthew Adams
Expert in Windows and Software
Matthew is a freelance writer who has written a number of articles on different technology-related themes. His major interest is the Windows operating system and all that surrounds it. He is enthralled by… Read more
- A faulty installation might produce the Logtransport2.exe Adobe DC shutdown problem.
- This notice may be fully removed by adjusting the Adobe data gathering settings.
- In certain cases, reinstalling or repairing the program is the only method to resolve the problem.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Some customers have reported receiving a Logtransport2.exe problem while shutting down or restarting Windows.
Some claim that after clicking OK, the computer reboots and everything functions normally. This message isn’t serious, and although you may dismiss it, it has a habit of appearing often.
The notice above is an Adobe Acrobat problem that normally shows when a computer is shutting down. Many people question how to repair this problem with Adobe DC, and we’ll show you the finest solutions today.
What causes the Logtransport2.exe problem to show up?
Certain data is sent to the web servers by Adobe programs. This is often log data that the corporation examines and exploits to enhance the user experience.
This error message will appear on your PC if the program is unable to establish a connection. This isn’t a huge issue, and it won’t interfere with your programs, but it may be annoying.
Is there a way to prevent programs from submitting data to Adobe?
By default, the data sharing option is enabled, and all acquired data is utilized to evaluate user activity. Many consumers are unhappy about this and want their data to be kept private.
This function is, thankfully, completely optional, and it can be turned off from the Adobe Account Privacy settings page. Most people, however, will be unaware that this function exists, thus they will leave it turned on.
How can I get rid of the Logtransport2.exe shutdown error?
1. Install the Adobe program again.
- To access the Settings app, press Windows Key + I.
- To get started, go to the Apps area.
- Uninstall Adobe Acrobat by selecting it and clicking the Uninstall button.
- Re-click on Uninstall.
- Download and reinstall the program once it has been deleted.
You may wish to use professional software like IOBit Uninstaller to ensure that the program is entirely uninstalled.
2. Adobe Acrobat is up to date.
- Open the Acrobat Reader program.
- Select Help from the drop-down menu.
- Select the option to check for updates.
- If updates are available, click the Download and Install option.
- When the update is complete, click the Close button on the updater window.
3. Make sure Adobe Acrobat is up to date.
- To launch Run, press and hold the Windows Key and R at the same time.
- Press Enter after typing appwiz.cpl.
- After that, go to Programs and Features and look for Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Change the choice by clicking on it.
- Choose Repair installation errors from the drop-down menu.
- Continue by pressing the Next button.
4. Modify your Adobe account settings.
Users with Adobe Creative Cloud accounts may utilize this resolution.
- Open the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop application in a new window.
- At the upper right of the Creative Cloud window, click the profile button.
- On the menu, choose Adobe account.
- In the new browser tab that appears, click Profile.
- Navigate to the Privacy tab.
- Remove the checkmark from the checkbox for Yes, I’d like to provide some details on how I utilize Adobe’s desktop programs.
- Then uncheck the option that says Yes, Adobe may analyze my material using machine learning methods.
5. Make changes to the register
- Use the Windows Key + R keyboard shortcut to open Run.
- After that, enter regedit and hit Enter.
- Open the following registry key: HKEY CURRENT USERSOFTWAREAdobeCommonFilesUsageCC HKEY CURRENT USERSOFTWAREAdobeCommonFilesUsageCC (user GUID)
- Select the registry key for the user GUID.
- Expand the New section by right-clicking a blank area on the side of the Registry Editor. Then choose DWORD (32-bit) Value from the drop-down menu.
- As the title for the new string, type DWORD.
- Open an Edit String window by double-clicking DWORD.
- If 0 isn’t already the value, type it in the Value data field. On the Edit DWORD window, click OK.
Expert Tip: Some PC problems, such as damaged repositories or missing Windows files, are difficult to resolve. If you’re having problems repairing a mistake, it’s possible that your system is partly broken. Restoro is a tool that will scan your computer and determine the source of the problem. To download and begin mending, go here.
For a signed-in user, the user GUID key has a value that is unique. Before making any changes to the registry, we suggest that you back it up or establish a system restore point.
6. Modify the Usage CC key’s registry permissions.
Remember that changing registry permissions might cause problems with your system, so make a backup before attempting this approach.
- Enter regedit by pressing Windows Key + R. Click the OK button.
- Navigate to HKEY CURRENT USERSOFTWAREAdobeCommonFilesUsageCC in the registry.
- To open a window like the one below, right-click the UsageCC key and choose Permissions.
- To enter the Advanced Security Settings window, click Advanced.
- Disable inheritance by pressing the Disable inheritance button.
- Select the option to remove all inherited permissions.
- To save your changes, click Apply and OK.
- Select the System group in the Permissions for UsageCC popup.
- Remove the item by pressing the Remove button.
- On the Permissions for Usage CC window, click Apply and OK.
- After adjusting the permission settings, restart your computer or laptop.
What is the difference between Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat?
Adobe Reader is a PDF reader that allows you to view and print documents in PDF format. The program is completely free to use, and it’s one of the most effective tools for the job.
Differences between Acrobat Reader and Acrobat Pro DC (Source: Adobe)
Unfortunately, the program does not allow for editing, therefore if you want to produce or modify PDF files, you’ll need to utilize Adobe Acrobat Pro software.
The program has all of the same functions as Reader, but it also allows you to edit, scan, sign, and convert files. All of these features aren’t free, but you may try the software for a week to determine whether it’s right for you.
Is LogTransport2.exe a potentially harmful program?
LogTransport2 is a safe application that belongs to Adobe Acrobat. You won’t have to worry about it if you detect it since it’s malware-free.
This file’s primary function is to transmit logs to Adobe, and although it isn’t destructive, it does gather some of your data, so you should deactivate it.
If you get a Logtransport2.exe problem when attempting to shut down your computer, consider the following options.
This isn’t a significant problem, and it won’t cause Adobe Acrobat Reader to crash on your computer, but it may be annoying since it occurs often.
Have you been able to solve this issue on your own? Let us know what you came up with in the comments area below.
Are you still experiencing problems? Use this tool to fix them:
- Download this TrustPilot.com-rated PC Repair Tool (download starts on this page).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To repair faults with Patented Technologies, click Repair All (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
Watch This Video-
The “log transport error” is a problem that occurs when Adobe’s DC application shuts down. The issue can be fixed by running the following command in the terminal:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix LogTransport2 exe error?
A: There are a few possible causes for this error. First, you may have run out of disk space on your PC. This can happen if youve downloaded many games or apps onto your computer without deleting any beforehand. If the issue is that youre running low on memory, try closing some programs and see if it resolves the problem in Beat Sabers log file located at
What is a LogTransport2 exe error?
A: This is an error that can happen when a computer has been infected by malware. The virus might be blocking access to the log on your desktop or replacing it with something else, but either way youll get this error and need to fix it.
What is LogTransport2 Mac?
A: The LogTransport2 Mac is a file transfer tool that enables you to easily connect two computers over the internet, or locally using a local network. This software can also be used as an FTP client and supports secure connections such as SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
- logtransport2 error on shutdown in windows 10
- logtransport2.exe windows 10
- logtransport2.exe what is it
- logtransport2.exe reddit
- logtransport2 mac