The new update has shortened the AFK timer, making it easier to get back into action. We’re excited to see how this change affects your game experience!
The afk patch notes is a new update that was released by Blizzard Entertainment. This update shortens the amount of time an AFK player has to wait before being kicked from the game.
New World’s Update 1.0.1 is now out, with the patch notes showing a reduction in the MMORPG’s AFK duration as well as a slew of bug patches like the interact key not functioning, duplicate monster spawns, and more.
The New World’s Update 1.0.1 also makes improvements to turret projectiles in War mode, which now utilize hitscan detection to guarantee smoother PvP performance. It should also be more difficult to exit login queues by mistake now that a confirmation box has been introduced, requiring you to confirm that you truly want to leave.
Leg animations should now freeze less while traversing Aeternum, and numerous progress-blocking issues have been addressed. Check out the complete list of changes made to New World in Update 1.0.1, as detailed in the developer’s patch notes:
The foundation for the character server transfer has been laid, and you can see some of it in the in-game shop. We’re still working on this functionality, and when we deploy server transfers later this week, we’ll have more details on how it works.
In War, turret projectiles were replaced by hitscan detection instead of actual projectiles. With fewer items generated in the globe, performance in War should improve.
We’ve implemented the following changes to the AFK prevention mechanism in order to guarantee that players can’t remain AFK, particularly on servers with a larger population.
- Additional AFK protection has been included to guarantee that players cannot deceive the system with simulated mouse movement.
- The AFK warning message was reduced from 20 to 15 minutes.
- The AFK disconnect time has been reduced from 25 minutes to 20 minutes.
The Global Queue
When a player tries to leave the queue for a world, a confirmation screen appears, asking the player to confirm that they want to leave the queue. This should assist guarantee that no one exits the queue by mistake and loses their place in line.
Fixes that are more general
- Fixed a rare bug that prevented the interact key from working correctly on certain items in the world.
- The barrel did not show in the “Pirate Stance” emote due to a bug.
- Players were not receiving currency as a reward for certain actions, which was fixed.
- Fixed a problem that caused the player’s character to get trapped inside a home if the rapid travel motion was interrupted.
- Fixed a problem where certain localized text was missing in Territory Standing awards.
- After logging back into the game, players were asked to claim achievement titles multiple times, even though they had already claimed the rewards.
- A bug that caused leg animations to freeze has been fixed.
- Game crashes caused by the New World Twitch integrations have been fixed.
- Players might reach a condition where they couldn’t be struck by most attacks, which was fixed.
- A bug where some item containers may be plundered indefinitely was fixed.
- The player’s abandoning event notice may occasionally remain after the event had been abandoned.
- Pastor Walsh was spawning aggressively at the Walsham point of interest due to a bug that was fixed (POI).
- In the Bullrush Wash POI, a bug was fixed that caused enemies to spawn slower than expected.
- In the “Something to Prove” mission, a glitch caused Overseer Zane to revive later than expected.
- Fixed an issue where Master Zindt’s respawns at the Kannan Tomb POI may be duplicated.
Fixes for quests
- For players attempting to unlock the second faction rank, missing journal information about the recommended quest level has been added.
- Resetting the “Blessings of Earth” quest after obtaining any of the blessings caused advancement in the Main Story Quest to be halted (MSQ).
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to access the “Azoth Fulminate” quest if they completed other Windsward missions beforehand.
- Completed the “Goodwill Squashing” quest no longer stops the player from getting the “Arruda Jam” quest.
- Fixed an issue where the barkeep discussion state in First Light may lead to the barkeep not being able to provide missions.
- The “Taste for Revenge” quest no longer prohibits the player from getting the “Predator, Prey” and “Great Expectations” quests after finishing it.
- Completed the “Curse of Ebony Hawk” quest no longer prohibits the player from getting the “Bond’s Gambit” quest.
- The “Expedition into Saircor” quest no longer prohibits the player from getting the “One Threat at a Time” quest after finishing it.
- The “Strength of the Earth” quest no longer prohibits the player from getting the “Fading Lights” and “Azure Tears” quests after finishing it.
- Completed the “Twisted Metamorphosis” quest no longer prohibits the player from receiving the “Blessings of the Fallen” quest.
- The “Facets of Light and Darkness” quest no longer prohibits the player from getting the “Descent to Frosted Slumber” and “Transmuting Iron to Dust” missions after finishing it.
New World is now available on PC, and our tips on camp tiers, respec prices, and voidmetal locations will address some of your burning questions as you continue to discover Aeternum’s mysteries.
Follow us on Twitter, watch our videos on YouTube, like us on Facebook, and join us on Discord to stay up to speed on the newest PC gaming news.
The afk arena bountiful trials raine is a new world patch notes update that was released on the 28th of July, 2018. The update shortened the AFK timer to 30 seconds.
- afk arena hero choice pack
- afk arena artifact blessing
- 4x battle speed afk arena
- afk arena autumn event
- afk arena the final choice