Inter Milan are hoping to tie down their latest signing, Joao Mario, with a contract extension. The midfielder’s current deal expires in 2020 and the club hope to extend it for another three years.
Nicolo Barella is a highly rated Italian midfielder who has been linked with a move to both PSG and Atletico Madrid.
Nicolo Barella is receiving attention from PSG and Atletico Madrid, with contract negotiations at Inter stalled. Getty Images/Sportinfoto/DeFodi Images
Discover all of the key transactions and see how we rated the biggest acquisitions during the summer transfer season, which was unlike any other. Even if the window is closed until January, the rumors will continue to circulate. Here is the most recent rumor and gossip.
PSG and Atletico Madrid are interested in signing Barella, but contract negotiations have stalled.
According to Corriere dello Sport, Inter Milan may face a battle to retain midfielder Nicolo Barella, with the player’s agents trying to reach a middle ground on salary demands in a new contract.
According to reports, the footballer wants a salary of €6 million per year, but has only gotten a €4 million offer so far. The failure to reach an agreement on a new contract has piqued the interest of teams throughout Europe, with Atletico Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain both interested in signing the Italy international.
The 24-year-current old’s deal keeps him at the San Siro until 2024, but the Serie A club may be willing to sell him if it means maximizing the transfer price for one of the best performances at Euro 2020.
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – If you don’t have ESPN, you’re out of luck. Get immediate access
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– Newcastle United’s planned buying binge has gained fresh momentum, with the club hoping to take advantage of a number of players’ current position in LaLiga. Pedro Almeida says that the club is keeping an eye on Ousmane Dembele, Isco, and Jules Kounde, who have all been linked with moves away from their current clubs.
– Manchester United are contemplating a move for Aurelien Tchouameni, according to the Express, who claim he would be a perfect partner for Paul Pogba. The AS Monaco midfielder has attracted the attention of Europe’s best teams, with Monday’s blog detailing Real Madrid’s increasing interest in the 21-year-old, who had previously piqued Chelsea and Juventus’ interest.
– According to Gianluca Di Marzio, AC Milan is interested in goalkeeper Antonio Mirante. Due to the fact that current No. 1 Mike Maignan is out with a wrist injury, the Rossoneri will sign free agent Mirante. The 38-year-old spent last season with AS Roma, where he made 13 Serie A appearances.
– According to Le10 Sport, Paris Saint-Germain may enter the battle for Fiorentina’s Dusan Vlahovic. PSG sports director Leonardo is said to view the Serie A striker as a possible successor for Kylian Mbappe, who is expected to depart Parc des Princes in the summer. The Ligue 1 club is the latest to show interest in the Serbia international, who has been linked with a transfer away from La Viola in recent weeks.
– According to Tuttomercato, despite contract negotiations stagnating, Alessio Romagnoli wants to remain at AC Milan. The Serie A club wants to slash the player’s pay by up to 50%, prompting Mino Raiola’s refusal to cooperate at the San Siro. The Italian defender is one of the Rossoneri’s highest-paid players, with a salary of approximately €6 million per year including incentives.
- psg champions league
- psg schedule
- psg vs real madrid