This article provides a list of console commands and cheat codes for The Forest, an open-world survival horror game developed by Endnight Games. Topics:
The “the forest console commands ps4” is a game that has been around for quite some time. The developers have released some new cheats and console commands to make the game even better.
It’s not simple to stay alive in The Forest. If hunger and thirst don’t kill you, one of the numerous cannibalistic mutants on the island will. These kind of difficult situations will occur throughout your game, and it’s helpful to have a few console commands and hacks on hand to assist you get through them.
Console commands and hacks in The Forest include the standard god mode as well as others that make chopping down trees and spawning in desired goods and animals simpler. Keep in mind that some of them may cause your save games and achievements to be reset, so keep that in mind before using them.
Cheats and Commands for the Forest Console
Although you won’t be able to utilize The Forest console commands and cheats right immediately, the additional step necessary to enable them isn’t too difficult. Simply put “developermodeon” in the main menu without the quotation marks after the game has begun.
You may now toggle the console by pressing Z, and turn it on and off by using F1. The up and down arrows allow you to cycle among previously used commands, while the left and right arrows assist you in editing the cheats you’ve entered.
On the game’s wiki, you’ll discover a collection of useful console commands and cheats for The Forest. For most instructions, you may substitute “on” with “off” and vice versa to have the opposite effect.
- faststart enabled – Allows you to bypass the first aircraft crash scenario.
- survival on – Allows survival features such as the need to eat or drink to be activated.
- buildhack on – Allows you rapid construction and infinite resources.
- Invincibility is enabled when godmode is enabled.
- addallitems – This command adds all non-story items to the list.
- addallstoryitems – This command adds all story items to the list.
- additem (ID number) – Creates a new item with the supplied ID.
- Buildhack and godmode are enabled, survival mode is disabled, opponents are removed, and all objects are added when buildermode is enabled (except for story ones)
- itemhack on – Prevents you from running out of stuff you already possess.
- save – Saves the game no matter where you are in it.
- foes off – Turns off the opponents.
- Heavy forcerain – The weather changes to heavy rain.
- Sunny forcerain – Changes the weather to sunny.
- cutdowntrees (%/number) – Removes a given number or percentage of trees.
- lightingtimeofdayoverride morning/noon/sunset/night/off – Sets the game’s lighting to the time you choose until you turn it off.
- addClothingById (ID number) – Adds a clothing item associated with a given ID number.
- killallanimals – Kills all animals, but does not prevent them from spawning again.
- spawnanimal (name) – This command spawns a specific animal.
- birds off – Disables birds.
- animals off – Disables the animal.
- Enemies only emerge in caverns when vegan mode is enabled.
- killallenemies – Destroys all foes
- killallworms – This command kills all worms.
- Spawns end boss spawnenemy girl
- killendboss – Destroys the end boss
- spawnmutant (name) – Spawns a mutant of the given kind.
- spawnenemy (name) – Creates an enemy of the given kind.
- setstat Health/Stamina/Energy/Sanity/Fullness (number) – Changes the value of a stat.
- cutgrass (radius number) – Cuts grass around you in a defined radius.
- revealcavemap – Makes the full map visible.
Hopefully, these console instructions and hacks will help avoiding cannibals and other risks a little simpler. The Forest is currently available on PC and PlayStation 4. Sons of the Forest, a sequel, is also in the works.
Follow us on Twitter, watch our videos on YouTube, like us on Facebook, and join us on Discord to stay up to speed on the newest PC gaming news.
The “the forest ps4 cheats without keyboard” is a website that has lots of information about the game. The site includes console commands and cheats for the game.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you use cheats in forest console commands?
A: You can use cheats in most video games by pressing the tilde key on your keyboard. Its usually located above the number 1 on your keyboard. The best place to find out exactly where it is for you, though, is to refer to this handy cheat sheet that PC Gamer has made available online!
What are the cheat codes for the forest?
A: When the forest levels are unlocked, you can enter xenon as a cheat code. Xenon will give you unlimited health and infinite stamina.
How do you activate God Mode in the forest?
A: In order to activate God Mode, you need to get a mystic gem and throw it at the ground. It will then turn into a portal that takes you back to your world.
- the forest console commands multiplayer
- the forest cheats – pc
- the forest console commands not working
- the forest cheats steam
- the forest cheat menu